Monday, April 04, 2005

Failure Is Nothing, Take It Easy

OMG, my last subject failed :( but I know why I failed, I think is because of not read so many books. I too addicted to Playing Games. Actually I am very clever one, just lazy hehehe. After the failure, I now will start reading more articles, journal and textbox. I reduce playing game after I do MBA and my part time job. The important message that i learn from the failure is "How much u do mean how much u gain". This was told by my lovely GF because to cheers me up, but I think is very true. If our effort to do something is 50%, our return will at range of 40%-60%. Logically we can’t expect good result while our effort just little. Do you agree? Some people tell me, maybe got luck? For me, definition for luck is only doing right thing at the right time. It simply can mean Good Timing. Does luck apply to everyone? Or it calls get easily? The answer is NO.

The failed is very meaningful to me either in my working or study. Failure is just like an experience to be success.

If first time failed, you should do harder,
If second time failed, you should do better,
If third time failed, you should rethink why u failed so many times? Don’t blindly do something; review why you do it wrong to get it success.

I wish all of my friend will understand the message that I want to pass. Failure is nothing, Albert Einstein try 100 times to get it work.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes, what you give is what you get. But I'm thinking if you knew that theory, why you still want to play games and not study. Why you want to fail once rather than pass it once and for all.

Yes, Einstein took 100 times to get it work. That is because he didn't know the right way to make it work. Since you knew the way (which is to study hard), why you want to take more than one time to pass the paper.

What I'm saying is, be efficient. Do it right the first time. Good luck and all the best.

Yuan said...

People did learn from mistake, and because of the mistake, it make them memorize forever the lesson they learn.It will be better than you never experience the failure.

A simple theory, everyone know life is valuable, but, did you always appreciate your life now? if never happen anything to you? Human is forgetful, they think life should be normal and peace and no accident.But they forget one thing, every peaceful day we pass is a GIFT, not DESERVE.

Only those who come back from death, they know what call life.

How many ppl can do everything right at the first time? Everyone will make mistake in their life, only depend on they realize or not.

If you never make a mistake, congrate, you are god,not human.

Johnt|M said...

Thx for the comment. I also wish i have do it right at the 1st time. And my previous company slogan is "Do it right the 1st time", But now many time peoples can do that? How is my previous company? Hehe. I have read this funny articles.

People who do lots of work...
make lots of mistakes

People who do less work...
make less mistakes

People who do no work...
make no mistakes

People who make no mistakes...
gets promoted

So if u not make mistakes... you should be the 1 who promoted. Congratulation.