Friday, April 20, 2007

Nearly 2 Months

Thinking rationally for a month or nearly 2, ermmm it been a great experience I face that "dont event hurt a girl or even a woman". Ermmm, it alot of unexpected thing you will see. Alot advise and experience from friend about the case that happen with me. Quite similar but I can tell you that is not rational. Maybe you might think I am dont even know what girl/woman feeling but please think it rationally about everything. Yes maybe you will argue with me, Love is always not rational...
.
Truely I am very sad, very sad about thing happen and a very sad why I not appriciate last time. But what I can do? I cant do anything... or I could said, I have done everything? I dont know but I just know the relationship between us is broken and I dont know how to make it "unbroken". My heart is very pain. If anyone know please advise me...
.
Should I just said give up? or should I just pretending nothing happen? or wait and wait and wait for unknow result happen? The answer is I dont know, I really dont know... I just hope everything goes fine and good. I am recovering, recovering from sadness, unhappiness and heart broken.

No comments: