Thursday, November 12, 2009

Recently

Is about 2 weeks I didnt have any new post out. This is because Im really busy for all my photoshooting stuff. Starting to help one of my friend shoot their prewedding photo. Ermm still in learning stage but however I satisfy with my 1st trial. I hope I can get a nicer 1 in near future.

A long hours at Putrajaya... 7 hours and it's not easy. Sun burn are also one of our challenge. We really kena burn kao kao... Me, Ay and Kate really ... 黑到 hahaha.... especially Kate are wearing sexy one =)

Let me introduce our Pre-Wedding Shooting Team~!

Is Kate Yean Yean :p
Due to the bride and grom do not approve the photo yet. So I am not going post their face before I am able to get their approval. So just enjoy 2 photo 1st yeah =)

There are another session with Elaine in Cameron. Thanks for the times and really appreciated she let me having the shooting session with her. Her features are good and touch up is not necessary on her skin =) Hahaha... this is one good thing about good model with good skin. Save photographer time =) Is her 1st try and of coz the pose is abit harder for her but... unexpected, the result is pretty good =)
We try too choose some place was cold, but it is so dissapointed that Cameron doesnt seem cold at all -_-" 热到 after 1-2 hours session, I only got 100 0ver pictures. Then we decided to stop because it was too HOT. Afterwards, we moving to ipoh for meet up some friend and of coz FOOD session =) We back KL around 7pm++

So Surprise that I got more than 20% of nice photo out of 100+ =) Hahaha... So lucky and happy. This album, I try to make some color adjustment and guess what, most of my friend in FB like it =) Thanks for support that you all give... I will add fuel (加油) de =) Enjoy the photo ya ~!

For more photo you can visit

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Busy like dog rite? hahha, busy good ma, let u improve yourself and enjoy with your friends.

Of course, must take care yourself, age at ur stage now very easy to turn old..haaha

Jelous u all always go shooting, but me do nothing here...dammm

Kate :: Yean2 said...

Yeah! FuLL schedule huh! hahahahhaaha
someone is moody also if u keep going out for shooting...wahahahahahaha

Johntim said...

Hei Keong Gor...
I busy spend and burn money... you sien keep and save money... Good ma =) you come back we shoot again !

Kate...
You also not bad... fully booked also ahahaha... someone you mention is him? hahaha... He born to be moody and emo ma =)

Kate :: Yean2 said...

I like this... " He born to be moody and emo.."
hahahaha
Yes, he is... :b