Friday, March 19, 2010

Its all about my Gears

I am not trying to poison you or to show off (although yes I got, hahaha) just want you all to understand and know what gears I have. Hehehe... Before I sell off my second wife (400D), I want to have some memories with it. Here are my love one.

behind from left
( EFS 18-55mm, EF24-105mm IS USM, EFS 55-250mm IS)
infront from left
(400D, EFS 18-55mm IS, EF 50mm, 5D Mark II with 430 EX II)


If you ask me that would I invest again? I will say yes I do... I want to collect all the possible gadget and improve my photographing skills. Incoming attack will be:-

1) 70-200mm F4L USM - Telephoto Lens

2) EF 17-40mm F4L IS USM
3) EF 100mm F2.8 USM - Marco Lens


When I going to get those stuff? I really no have the idea... but I wont force myself to get it so soon. Just depend on business and money I have. I hope I can really capture all the good moments with the person I work with or with my friends, family and especially my love one.

6 comments:

sook ^^ said...

gambate gor~
you will be my.....
photographer!
forever and almost always~
muahahahhaa ^^

Kate :: Yean2 said...

sifu,
let's work harder for new gadget!
fai fai give me ur best profile lar...hahahahaha

Siu KeOnG said...

gambateh sifu. Too bad, i cannot join u as canon family, but my heart always follow u :P

Anonymous said...

good good...
can use ur lenses lo..
ya, yours are mine ma ;p

yk

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Rich man!!! Sai Meng~

I wanted to buy a basic one for long also can't afford lei... You sell your gadget for how much? Can sell cheap cheap to me ar? Hehe...

sdovelly said...

I actually like the idea of sell off as 2nd hand after you have master it and conquer another new model/gadget. That reminds us of continuous learning, isn't life too, is like that? :)