Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Doing Well

Yeah 1 word... BUSY... I not just busy-ing with my new love but I also busy with my current work (2 person do 3 person job), photographing of course and training for 28 June KL Marathon. Too much thing to do and yet I really dont have enough time. Although I never have enough time but I will still spend sometimes with my love one, dont worry =)

Still Editing Alex and Joey photo... left Wedding Dinner Album need to do some touch up. I know I am really MIA for sometimes but I promise I will never forget post and share some nice photo for you all.

Here are some wedding photo that I been taken last few week that I havent post :-

Leon's Wedding


Jimmy's Wedding


Vivienne's Wedding


Alex's Wedding


I will do for better next time~!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

jia you la...love much...la

Siu KeOnG said...

Bro, keep in up ~ i like the 2nd photo, the feel, ambient, overall the photo represent the meaning behind...

Jia you...love it so much...la

siukeong

Lilian said...

nice wedding photos you have there...keep it up keep it up...! like the one with the backlit light! :D more photos from Bali trip yeah.. :P

cch said...

yeah... good.. few more steps to pro..
overall is nice.. but still lack of something. maybe.. you can do it better.. XD

d.. keep it up...

Roxanne said...

wow~ nice photo~ gambatea gambatea~
take more leng and sweet photo from BALI~
can't wait for it~ ><

Sharie said...

well done fren...those pht are very sweet~

Anonymous said...

wah..really busy with love wo...
so sweet la...
i also got haha:)
AY no haa
yw

Yeok Phong said...

great work! gambateh! Your skill is getting improvement! I saw these photo, really sweet and happiness.. :D

sook ^^ said...

hmmm..weddingsss
when will be mine?
when will be yours?
now start thinkin how to take my wedd pics... hahaha

Anonymous said...

happiness could be captured...
and
u've accomplished the HaPpy missions ^^

cheers

^^y k

sdovelly said...

Hey John keep up the good job! Please let me know if you need someone to carry your camera bag or tripod! hahaha

Johnt|M said...

I am happy and surprise that so many people like it... I am trying to polish my skill to be more professional so I can charge more =)

ayck, roxanne, sharie, yw, yoke phong and lilian...
thanks I will do it better...

sook...
Thanks for like it,
Wedding? See how much you pay me lor :p LOL

yk...
unfortunately I cant capture ur happy moment when ur big day :p you know what I mean

sdvolley
yk already took the jobs... when got vacanccy will inform you ya... thanks for like my photo will do it better next time.

Jennifer said...

Glad you are busy yet happy. That's the best of life. When you share your busy yet happy life with someone you love. Haha!

Kate :: Yean2 said...

walao... comment also can da qing ma qiao! hahaha

Kate :: Yean2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.