Friday, January 14, 2005

Dream will come true

A dream for me is imagination or ambition. Imagination normally is like:
“Wah, the House so beautiful, I wish to have 1 (7 story house)”
“I wish to have mercedes maybach (RM 7mil++)”

This is those I mean imagination. I have a lot dream that I wanna go for it but how? It is difficult right? But I believe if work hardon it sure u can do it. For example, remember back I am in 1999. I am working in Fuji Xerox Company (beside is SCS building, IT company) when I am study my diploma. While I am working in Fuji Xerox I always look at SCS building (quite big) and dream about to go in become programmer or engineer. I tell my self I want to going in and work. Then I point to my noise and say “how big, how big. Sand crab sand crab”(几大就几大,沙蟹就沙蟹). I work hard and study hard. Finally i graduated.
My 1st work = pudu with salary RM1300 (minus epf = RM1100+)
My 2nd word = subang2 with salary RM1550 (minus epf =RM1300+) 2year (about RM2k)
My 3rd work =??? What do you think? It SCS!!! My dream comes true.

Let me tell you what going on. I not even Post or Send any resume to SCS and give any call to the company (as i remembered). Suddenly SCS calling me and asking for interview. I am shock and nearly fainted. I go for Interviewed and I success get into the job and I still happily working in SCS. But I still having a lot dream like having a big house and good car, lot money, a lot girl (opss can be mother, maid and wife right ? hehe), no need work and no need care about money. I still neeed work hard to archive it.

The Moral behind Story:
1) Dream actually can be archive
2) Don’t only dream, go work for it. You can same with me.
3) Failed it just a started for new opportunities
4) If u failed, don’t blame on people, try to review yourself “do you really work hard on that?”

Lastly, I have a message wanna give u all, Work Hard and Work Smart. Find a better way to work. Don’t just blindly work; find a right way to work. You will success. Believe Me and Trust Me.


2 comments:

Yuan said...

It remind me a song-Prince of Eqypt,

"Many nights we prayed, with no proof anyone could hear
In our hearts a hopeful song, we barely understood
Now we are not afraid, although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains long before we knew we could
...
There can be miracles, when you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles, you can achieve,
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe
They don't always happen when you ask
And it's easy to give in to your fear
But when you're blinded by your pain
Can't see your way safe through the rain
A small but still resilient voice
Says help is very near"

Yaya.Me too, before i work, i joke and say i hope and find a job who can send me to overseas and no need to spend me a single money.However, i didnt think off i can get this kind of job coz who r u? what u think u r? u think a company will waste money and send a new bird to oversea? or what?.
But i get it, i get it at my first job. I did travel to 3 country with free and some more got pocket money.The dream come true feeling is just excellent!
So, dare to dream and keep on believing it. Sure you can achive it.

Philips at work. said...

A person without a dream is no diffrent from dried fish.
You want to grow up as a dried fish?

A person with too many dream ( sleep too much ) is no
diffrent from a pig. You want to grow up as a pig?

A person with a sufficient dream ( sleep 5 hours a day )
is a successful person. You want to become successful?

一个人如果没有梦,和咸鱼没什么分别。
一个人如果太多梦,和乳猪没什么分别。
一个人如果梦足够,和咸鱼和乳猪没什么分别。但将会是成功人士!