Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hard become more hard

When u think hard... it going be very hard.

Nothing is easy and nothing is free. Going back to my small small time when study. I wish to get Number 1 in my class. Every time I study and go to exam, sure I can’t get number 1 and I blame is hard to get and I think not enough intelligent. At working place, I always find out it is a lot problem I cant solved and it is out of my expertise. I tell my self, I do what I can do but I still can’t do. What can do?

One day, when I am facing problem and because it already used to be so I just tell to my lovely girl friend. My lovely GF said “Everything is hard, nothing is easy, and if easy then nobody will do work”. The statements suddenly appear and process in my mind. Huh! This really meaningful to me and I think I been wake up from this statement. Everything is Hard… if failed don’t blame other… blame ourselves do not enough or not enough effort.

Start from the day, I working hard to make my dream come true. The word is very deeply affected me in my life. I hope you all also same as me, don’t think everything is hard. Be strong and believe in nothing is impossible. Thank and hope u can get some hint in this blog.

No comments: