Monday, June 11, 2007

A 1st Date

When you saw this title sure it mean something.... hahaha this was my 1st time dinner with her since we broken up. I feel quite comfortable and nice when saw her. Ermmm a feeling weird but happy :) A happy because finally she agreed to dinner with me :) even not what was I expected to be but... I believe next time I can do better (if there is next time la). She look prettier than what I expected (maybe long time never bully by me kuah hahaha).


I was snap her picture when we finish our dinner (at Speedy shop :p hehehe). I hope my change and what I done can really give her good impression. A word 'I think we are better to be friend' is my starting point... At least she happy as friend with me. Which couple are not start as friend? hehehe

Gambateh Johntim ! (if you have chance, hehehe)

No comments: