Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Brand New Bedroom !

Ok 24 June... 2007 was my moving house day... we said it "kat" day (in cantonese) Thank those for help me moving house. Yi ran, Jennifer and follow by Heng and Hee Ling. There not only helping but yet giving me a gift for my new house. Really appriciated it. Thank alot.

In this thread I will should you my bedroom 1st. See see colorful ah? alot people said like girl room wor? But actually it mean something.... Let have a look on my room 1st.

Side view of my bed

Front view of my bed

Front view of my working area.

Side view of my working area (without light)

Side view of my working area (with light)

Partion with light

Dressing area


Door to Balcony.

2 comments:

JooSin said...

ifthe side view of your working area have 4 square box , i think the overall working area will become much more better.:P

skywalker said...

wah wah wah ...
so nice ur house reno..
i wish my hse also something like urs ..

the windows grill is it wrought grill or wat type of grill ?

And where did u order the floor tiles ?

-SL