Thursday, February 11, 2010

Appreciation

Sometimes Man... I mean Mankind dont know much about Appreciation... after they losing it... they start to realize the important of the thing or even a person. I am talking about myself... When something is going smooth and good... I use to react like "Take it for Granted". I forgot about appreciation and how to appreciate the thing or person.

This is bad about me... This is not good... Everything, till the time I lose it... I only know how important the thing in my life... I need to change... I am serious changing it for my best. I do promise myself that I want to learn about Appreciation for person who care about me, especially my Family member and my Love one.

"Cross my Heart"

p/s : Thanks for the song... 卫兰-Morning. I have a great morning.

5 comments:

sook ^^ said...

yes... appreciate~
^^

Kate :: Yean2 said...

Si Fu,
Thanks for the post here. There are Giver and Taker in the world. Giver feel the happiness; Taker feel the pain.... And I do Believe, Johntim CHia who I knew here... Is not a Giver. He ever thought of pain and he really enjoy every single moment he had.......
I'm appreciating every lesson you told me...and every shooting session with you. That's the most important moment coz we do share and giving out what we have for each other.

Thanks to God who gave me a chance to meet up with you...
Thanks to Au Yong who intro U to me...




Regards,
Ur Tou Dai: Kate

Siu KeOnG said...

appreciate me lo...give me money to use plz...

appreciate friends like kate yap, u must spent more time teach her camera things to grow her become professional, appreciate the time :)

dont like me..jail at nigeria :P
good luck :P

Johntim said...

sis...
Yeah really need appreciate...

kate...
We just sharing and I think most of the time we do exchange information between us and friends. This is good... Appreciate effort you put at calender and wedding photoshooting...

ay...
Money I dont have... knowledge I got alot... you want some? Appreciate what you have now... dont be choosy anymore... you know what I mean...

Happy Chinese New Year~!

Kate :: Yean2 said...

Dai Si HENG~~~~~~~~(muaksss muaksss)

U also need to spend time with me to grow me ler..hahahahaahahaha.....

Si Fu are right, should appreciate what we have now... LIVE LIFE NOW (活在当下)that's what I so enjoy these 2 days.....