Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Year of Tiger

I think for me, is a happy year. Roarrrrr~! Although Feng Sui say Monkey this year "Chong Dai Shui" but I think I am not bad at all... Oppsss I reveal my age out :p I am actually either I am 18 or 30 ... hahaha You guess yourself... Hei i know what you thinking... I am not 42 !!!

Okok I know I am getting older.... I just celebrate my birthday pass few days. A quite but very sweet birthday for me compare last year I was celebrate my birthday with my coll in Dubai.

I think picture can speak more than thousand word... Enjoy

This is memang @#$%^&* Card

30 arent hard to count wei !!!

ISO 4000 when light off... okies la... no flash =)

100% crop... abit noise =)
Pray hard for better day ~! Huattt ahhhhh~!

Thanks for the surprise and everything.
Taken using tripod... how not bad right?

Others than birthday celebration, I am receiving some rewards from company. Thanks for the appreciation for my hard work. I will work hard in near future =) I promise less talk and work more... I am wondering myself... hahahaha

Happy Chinese New Year and Huat ahhhhhhh~!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know you are 30 is good...
at your 30 can find a gf you must "zhen xi " ooo
so sweet la the kissing pictures..emm what happen for continues pic after kissing..i will think much much ooo

YW

Johntim said...

YW...
Dont so notti la, I am virgin neh =)...

I will learn appreciate for my work, my family and my love 1 and not forget my friends =)

sook ^^ said...

SWEEEEET~~~

Kate :: Yean2 said...

really a different birthday to you! Happy Birthday Si Fu! fai fai get birth another monkey baby! hahahaha

Johntim said...

Sook...
your broga hill + milo also sweet

Kate...
Monkey year baby hard wor... need wait very long neh =) Thanks~!

Huat ahhhhh

Siu KeOnG said...

happy for u ..i also wish i can found the love one, but is hard, i think this year i going to celebrate birthday at nigeria or with myself again...

Wish u happiness forever :)

Johntim said...

bro...
Thanks for your wishes, I am trying hard be good person... I not sure I will be or not... but I will put in alot effort to be...

You wont be alone.. you still got me and friends ~!

Sharie said...

really feel happy to see such sweet couple.....wish my fren xingfu forever oh!!

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Your last photo is very sweet~ Congratz oh! Finally you found your loves one~

She looks lovely and sweet la, faster tie her down with wedding ring la... Haha! If not, people will grab her away~

Choonkit Lai said...

very special birthday... i like that last photo. and I am also no good in those really big numbers.

sdovelly said...

Happy belated birthday John, glad thsat you had a great one! :)

Johntim said...

Mui Ngee...
So Hao Kam ha... later people sked and runa ah =) Thanks your wishes...

Choon Kit...
I know ur math no good but 30 arent big number!!!! Thanks your wishes...

Sdvolley...
Thanks alot and I am happy to have the great one =)

Johntim said...

Sharie my 20years+ friends...

Thanks and same to you. Hope you really find a good and perfect match. Happy Chinese New Year

irene gan said...

happy cny and happy birthday to u =) u had a nice and sweet and romantic birthday =)

Johntim said...

Irene...
Thanks for your wishes and I believe it was a very cool birthday =)

Jack_Jack said...

John no need 吹气娃娃 liao... hehe

Must 珍惜 what u have now k.... ar bo Au yong wil be your last choice haha takut ler...

Johntim said...

Cilaka punya jack :p

BUT

is true =)