Wednesday, May 19, 2010

AA Free Ticket

Is about AA promotion again from 18 May 2010 - 12 May 2010. I was 1st time so "Kiasu" that wake up in the midnight and start to book ticket with the slow like a snail system (2 and half hours spend) hahaha... I believe due to big big traffic from users who all over Malaysia that "Kiasu" like me :)

Just like below Example... 2 Adults who going KK is cost me RM476... I assume the date of departure is 2 months from now. Just calculate how much you can save... hahaha Sorry I was too excited because this is the 1st time I book FREE TICKET ~! Hahaha. With this promotion I just use RM24 to book the KK trip for 2 adults. How amazing is this and it really save me alot ~!!!
Normal Price to KK

Of coz... Let Kiasu spirit continue... I bought another ticket !!! Hahaha Siem Reap. I just use RM172 for 2 person and imagine that if I book when there is no promotion. It cost me RM1244 !!! Wow... big save... value buy....
Normal Price to Siem Reap

Sorry... I know I am really come out from Kampung hahaha... for the 1st time I was so excited and yeah... I going Vacation AGAIN~!

Total Save = RM1500+

4 comments:

sook ^^ said...

i go t'ganu (redang)
rm 40 for 2 adults x 2 way~
happy also...
oversea 1 hard to fight with others who 'kia su' like u ><

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Enjoy your trip!!!

I won't have time for travel now... Have to wait for several years later only can think of aeroplane... Sob Sob~

Anonymous said...

yeah~! everyone can fly =)

yk

Johntim said...

sook...
happy dao... enjoy =)

mui ngee...
that why I going play until vomit 1st :p

yk...
u got money can fly la :p haha