Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Typica Cafe

Having a very relaxing Sunday with her. Ermmm just finished our "brunch" (breakfast + lunch) and we a toward Shaw Parade at Pudu now. Looking for something that important for her... Yes you are right, Coffee... She use to be a coffeeholic (new term) and everyday she must at least take 1 cup... Her dream is to be a Barista =) I support u... Go go go ! but... ahhhhhh too much coffee is not good for you ya :) I know you will see this... Please reduce your intake =)

Yeah we reached Shaw Parade... and the friendly waitress is recommend us some nice coffee... She take Colombia Black Coffee and I order Normal Cafe Latte. Its real good and I do recommend this shop =) Adding fruit cake make the day even more relax =)

You can see she keep looking others people table for coffee

Yeah is here, the Colombia Black Coffee.

Yum yum...

She is enjoying the Coffee

and... of coz the cake =)

This place really serve good coffee and of course I will bring all my friends going again especially for coffee lover =) Are you coffee lover? Yes... Lets go ~!

Typica Cafe
GL-08, GF, Shaw Parade
Jalan Changkat Thambi Dollah, KL
Tel: 03-21450328

12 comments:

sdovelly said...

Hi John, thanks for the recommendation and gee you have a beautiful gf there! :)

lazy mum said...

is it 豆原??
sorry, i dunno the english name of the coffee house

lazy mum said...

hehee, just confirmed.. it's dou yuan.. alot of photographers like to go there har. wish to visit it when i back to malaysia, although i dun drink coffee...

Johntim said...

sdvolley...
welcome and thanks for the compliments... I do believe the best should be always share =)

Yuyu...
Cina tak tau... haha by the way... remember to date me ya, the coffee was great =)

Jennifer said...

You make me craving for coffee now, my fren. You know I also very into coffee leh...haha! We coffee addict cannot reduce one la...hehe

Johntim said...

Jen...
Dont influence her ok? hahaha but really... go and try... you will know what I mean nice coffee...

Siu KeOnG said...

i think of longkang more than coffee ~hahahhaa

sook ^^ said...

i agreed with pet...
i not coffee lover~ soli...
nice pics ^^

Kate :: Yean2 said...

besides of coffee, there also got nice mango blended and so... I like the place! used to hang out most of time!

Anonymous said...

sexy YK,Jonhtim xin fu dao...

Johntim said...

ay and sook...
both of u...

kate...
ooo u also go before ah... lets hang out next time...

Annoymous...
siapa lu?

Anonymous said...

ay.. thanks... but
STUPID AH~!

~~YK