Monday, October 25, 2010

1st Day

A starting day for the new chapter in my live. Should be I happy? nervous? or excited? It actually mixture of all the feeling... I do tell myself... Did I make a right choice or not? But as I go thru... right or wrong is not important anymore... life is about journey that we go thru and not the destination that meaningful.

What is important might not important and something that not important sometimes is the most important... I mean when u not with them... I miss my family... I miss my love one and I miss my Prince. Nvm... I can do it :)

Alright... Forget about those feeling... Here we go... Let me introduce my office to all of you... hahaha my small little cubicle among 400+ others in the same floor. The company was big, or I could say is HUGE hahaha... Total employee 7000+ =.= It own 3 blocks of Office, Each block have about 6 floors. It have 2 canteens for employees having their breakfast/lunch. I think it more than 100+ meeting rooms and dam alot pantries and toilets :p Walk to toilet also damn far :p

My small little cubicle :)

This 1 just 1 floor already got 400+ cubicles -_-"

This is one of the Canteen

I believed it more than 10 of this kind of machines around. I like the white coffee :)

My Lunch :) $2.6

My Breakfast $1.9

My Dinner $3.0

This is my attire :)

My Tag =) F1 and Singtel :)

Yes, My company Neck Tag :) Nice ~!

Although I am not sure what will be in future in this company, but I do tell myself... I will strive the my best for everything and for the one I who care and love :) Lets Work Hard~! Go, Go, Go~!

8 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

You can do it geh :)
Just the timing problem, i believe good attitude and correct thinking people always can show they abilty to others :)

All the best, nice tag and nice coffee maker...yummy. Got mocha? I love mocha~ nx time dabao for me

Anonymous said...

Ya, life is like box of chocolate, v nvr know what we"ll get.. Chances always open for those are well prepared. Jt, sure u could make it :) 加油 p/s: u've got a box of fine chocolate, just enjoy it ^^y ~~~~~~ I'm not Forrest gump, I'm yk ;p & I love latte & capuchino

yeong wei said...

johntim jia you..we go singapore find you....all you pay..so you need work hard ...we go help you spend hard...
me and heng will miss the time we outing :)

Don't be singaporean...so kai su tau...

yeong wei said...

oo..forget d...

i want milo
heng want expresssssoooooo...

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Yw, I like the way u say : u pay all, then work hard. Ermmm, then I should spend more to keep jt moving ;p~~~yk

Johntim said...

-_-" sot ah u all..

only got :-
1) White Coffee
2) Teh Tarik
3) Milo

unless you all want to mix urself la :p hahaha but at pantry also got manual 1.

Thanks for the support and I will +U de ~!!

sook ^^ said...

i want milo o gao gao XD

gambate~!

Johntim said...

sook,

you go and bancuh urself...

thanks :p