Monday, October 11, 2010

Is Time to Move

Everything Ready... I am ready to move... Moving to new environment, moving to new culture and moving to new place that I am not familiar with. I am actually worry, worry about those new things that will coming to me...

However, I always believe on ADIDAS :p Nothing is Impossible~! there must be a way to handle it. I really wish thing will can get better for what I decided *Pray hard

Believe that the only unchanged is Change... So do I keep changing for the unchanged... Hope for the best~! Times will never wait, appreciate and do what you think is right~!

I am Ready to Fly~!

7 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

So mana dan bila u pergi? Want to have farewell?

Johntim said...

Muingee,

I have no times for this... this getting busy and my last day will be the day I leaving -_-" no times rest also... cham...

I leave on 22 Oct~! Maybe I come back that time find you all yam cha :)

Roxanne said...

take good care dai lou~ support you always!

Siu KeOnG said...

i will wait you back, take care dai lou

Anonymous said...

Wish u all de best :) persistency makes success

Johntim said...

Thanks so much...

Wish all the best for me 2 ~!!

Anonymous said...

十扑 you! Take care.