Monday, May 07, 2007

Another Sunday...

I was going to Klang to send some goods for my 2nd brother. Dont know why when the way back home, it automatically turn to Subang Airport, I was shock why I going that way. It bring me up something.
.
"I still remember that we driving motorbike to Airport and looking for Aeroplane depature, and we having her birthday celebration at Terminal 3. "
.
It was romantic at that moments... but not now anymore... My tears just drop at that moments thinking back those memory. Maybe I should just erase all of them... but I cant. I hope time can heal, time can help...
.
Maybe I should really stand up and not thinking those thing again. I was really sad and I still missing her very much... Should I tell myself that enough for now? and forever?
.
I want to thank to my fellow friend who always support me, accompanied me when I alone and giving me a hand when I need. Thank again. Gambateh for my future !
.
A Lonely Driver,
Johntim Chia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheer up dude. You are recovering now & you are doing well. Forget is not the only way to reduce your pain. Sometime, accept may be better. This is a transition period. Cheer up & keep writing if it does make you feel better. I always support you spiritually.

Johnt|M said...

Thank Tang for the supporting of my mental and blog :) I really appriciated. I feel better now and I will have a better vision now :)