Monday, May 21, 2007

Relationship

Is a quite strange that something that we can find in this world, we call it "Relationship". Relatioship mean a relation between people. I wanna share some relationship experience with you all. Sometime we can have very good relationship with others in very short time or we can broke relationship with someone in short time too. Weird, I tot relationship only build by time to time in a period of time?
.
Sometime it kinda dissapointed that people missunderstand you, did you encounter before? You are trying to help the situation but end up people tot you are the trouble makers. I would always remind myself and my friend, if you think you can understand a person well, you are all a good friend with them, but if u dont, then you just their normal(or very normal) friend. A best friend will always understand and very tolerance about what u are doing (even a word that they are speaking). A good friend wont stab people back or wont talk people bad word. This are very important. If those criteria also cannot meet, then I think it is not consider as good friend.
.
I wanted to adding 1 more words. "If you dont trust me, dont tell me anything about you, and please dont missunderstand me. I will happy if I dont know anything about you.
.
Very dissapointed,
Johntim Chia

No comments: