Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Water Day

A very happy and tired day I should said. Going to Hulu Langat waterfall to research for next Kompakar activities. A nice Waterfall and thousand thank to my friend who accompany me for the research. Blur blur going without map (this matter hor we need to ask who is the one who forget to bring the map, hahaha) and the whole day I passed 14-16 "Plaza Tols" OMG hahaha that is crazy you know. Somemore the traffic in Waterfall place is crazy ! Everyone are looking for parking and the road is little tiny :p so the whole area stuck in traffic. Fortunately I go early and got a good parking :) Thank God !
--
Even though, there is alot dificulty but it is really a exciting journey when visiting the waterfall. I would think that next event would be great. Must bring clothes and underwear next time if going there to play water :)
--
Have taken few photo for reference.
A nice place for play with water, dont focus the guys with underwear, that is not me :p

See alot people there !

Wow ! it look fun ! I will play it in future

Nice water taken from top

Great ? I think it is really nice !

Not only waterfall pretty, I also handsome hor :p do I ? hahaha

No comments: