Saturday, December 15, 2007

Annual Dinner

A Flora night for Kompakar Annual Dinner on 13 Dec 2007. It was so nice and I been appointed to become a photographer :p Sorry my still is suck so please considerate abit. Newbie in photograhing ! Everyone should bring a flower or wear flower shirt. Thank for who make de flower for me.


A flower make from my dearest !

After, preparing like a white horse prince... then going to fetch sarina and jacky with heng. The journey was great because everyone was wearing like a prince and princess.


Entering Ball Room

Annual Dinner Stage


Master of the Ceromony


Dancing ! dancing !


Those under 18 please dont learn

Properly this was a nice shot !

I am doing some stupid thing to win a chess box


The food wasnt nice and I have to pretend like a gays... look at the photo below... frankly I am straight ok? I love girl !


Oh yeah baby !


A new friend from Finance Department


A old friend (not too old :p) from ebiz

A neighbour from ebiz

My Sayang at kompakar

My wrestling mate.


My Dream girl :p

My Sa Jie (mandarin) lol

My Best friend in Kompakar

Suki Sukizen

My Sa Jie, what u doing?


A grand prize Sony Bravia 32' Winner


To view the below photo, make sure u got enough tissue for stop ur nose bleeding hahaha, Do they look sexy? I could tell u... You will love them !


A eHealth sexy girls !

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Wow~ A lot leng lui wor... :P