Friday, December 28, 2007

Happiness

It these consider a happy day for me or should consider a very very sad day? Because I already tender my resignation letter today. Quit sad because I already get use to the environment, now I need to change another environment again. There are a challenge there, but as you know "No Pain No Gain".

Since we talk about happiness, I sending a SMS to her this morning:-

"The Happiness is start from you and me"

I don’t know what I can do to help her but I know I will accompany her until she really can source out those problems. Maybe a day or may a month… a year? I not sure … but what I know that when she with me, she very happy… I hope I can build her happiness together. This is I what I want. Maybe 2008 will different. Let wished everything is fine in 2008

*I heart you 2 (she teach me)

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

changing working environment might be good for u.....

coz alwiz see u spent much more time msn-ing rather than working....obviously the current job is rather dull n meaningless to u...

hope ur new job will be more challenging n can make u realize, the world is 'beautiful'....

28 is the golden age....be positive n optimistic...