Friday, December 28, 2007

Well...

Well... there is so much thing that is unexpected happen in 2007. Time goes fast, A blink already near 28 years old (4 more days). A very positive guys with alot dream. But now...
When getting older, it become less positive and dream starting to reduce. Maybe I know the reality cant allow us to achieve so many thing in so short time. I always wish I can with my love 1 (including my family and her family) together have a great nice days/trips maybe in europe or somewhere. Drinking wine/coffee and having a nice chat.

Thoughts will Become Things !!! My best friend always told me. I always believe because of Laws of Attraction. There so much thing I need to need yet I dont have so much time.
Somebody here now? Can you help me?

1 comment:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

continue to dream...

make a list of 'top 10 places to go b4 i reach 50 yrs old'...

it can help to stimulated ur mind..

i remember u told me that u 'dream' to have a farm with wineyard n sheeps...n then i suppose prince will be your 'sheepdog'....