Friday, January 08, 2010

EOS 5D Mark II

Not Iron Man Mark II ok? Haha is EOS 5D Mark II DSLR Camera =) I was so excited with my new toys or I call it my new Lover ! This was my 1st New Year resolution item that I already got... It really happen... I got it !! Lets me describe about her to you =)

1) Fast Shutter - 1/8000
2) Fast Focusing
3) High ISO with Less Noise
4) Full Frame
5) Yeng :p
6) alot alot more... hahaha

I still not believe that I can really hold a FF camera. But however, I still learn to Master it. I did try and get some nice photo with it. I hope you like those picture =p

Muackssss My Lover =)

Desa Park City - Rainbow =)

Port Klang =)


Port Klang KTM

It like Album Cover =p

Will reviews more about 5D Mark II in next post. I will compare about high ISO such as 3200 and 6400. Stay Tune ~!

9 comments:

Tu Di.....Phy phy said...

Envy....envy.......so good de new mark 2...When i can reach tis level.....sure i wil get tis....wu wu wu ....gambateh...neh...ur pic get a new level again....

Roxanne said...

so fast upload ed... =.=|||
cos new toy's product no need edit huh?

Siu KeOnG said...

nice :)

Anonymous said...

wao.. expensive gear..
u go pro/amateur

Johntim said...

Photographing just my hobby =)

Yeok Phong said...

Congratulation.. at last get the 5D Mark II for your DSLR camera. Hope you take more nicer picture. :P

Kate :: Yean2 said...

sifu~~~~~~

NICE NICE pic wo!!!

sdovelly said...

Nice one John! How i wish i can be half/quarter as good as you!! Gambatte!

Johnt|M said...

Thanks Yoke Phong and Kate...
Sdovelly I still owe u a outing :p