Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Paycheck

Paycheck in olden day we call it salary... because most of the people are using cheque as their salary payment. I do have my paycheck hahaha but of coz in CASH term. Thanks PurpleGlitz for the opportunities to involve me in photographing industry.

I was so excited and I cant imagine from a hobby it turn to be a part time job for me. I would thanks to all friends and people who trusting my skill and like my photo. I really appreciated with what I have now. With 5D Mark II... my problem resolved, My lighting problem, my autofocus problem all resolved. Thanks Rocky again for the Camera =)

Here are some of my masterpieces and please do enjoy (due to some contraint I only able to post some of my work) Thanks.

24mm 5D Mark II can like wide angel =)

Indoor easier with ISO 1600, Sharp

Even with ISO 3200... it still look very nice =)

6 comments:

sdovelly said...

加油!你可以做到的!:)

Kate :: Yean2 said...

Cool! Boss! can't wait for the coming wedding event!

Jennifer said...

Now very pro already...good investment lor...

Siu KeOnG said...

sifu really is sifu ~ proud of u ...hope nx time got chance to co-operate v u and do a good album

Zhen said...

Wasei!!! dont play play ho, uncle now upgrade to pro photographer edy. Nice work!

Johntim said...

Sdovelly...
Thanks alot, Really learn alot =)
Kate...
Yeah, we enjoy the session :p nice photo I got :p
Jen...
No la still in learning stage hope can get more nice for the bride and groom.
Ay...
Your album also nice =) Gambateh ya
Zen..
Hahaha your marriage give me take also?