Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year

Yeay, Happy New Year to All... Do you feel excited? Agrhhhh I am not... I getting my 30's arggggghhhh nooooooo I dont want hahahaha, I know is un-avoidable but I feel that my heart still young ! THAT MORE THAN ENOUGH !!! Hahaha... When come to New Year... it makes me thinking of new year resolution ! 2010 !! What is ur Resolution !

Let me start with what I get in 2009 and I will go on with 2010 ...

2009
1) Lose a Job and Gain a New one
2) Lose a Love but dont have New one yet =)
3) Learn alot new techique of Photographing
4) Get some new Photographing gadget
5) Know more friends =)
6) Healthier and Happy family
7) Healthier Prince

2010
1) 5D Mark II (getting soon)
2) Love love love (where? when? who?)
3) Learn more shooting skills (improving)
4) More gadgets Pls (I want more L Lens)
5) More friends pls (more Lenglui pls :p)
6) Healthier and Happy family (Every year Wish)
7) Healthier Prince (Every year Wish)

I wish you all Happy New Year ~!

5 comments:

Yeok Phong said...

You just enter 30 age world only. So, I welcome you. Haha. Life is still go on. And that's good that, you are saying your heart is still young. Gambateh Johntim. Hope that this is better than last year. Happy New Year.

Jennifer said...

Always think only of lenglui...What about those less lenglui. You discriminate!!! :P

Johntim said...

Yoke Phong...
:( yeah entering that... I wish this year will be better than last year and same to you... wish you have a good 2010

Jennifer...
Of coz human are greedy... Less Lenglui ah... as backup lur hahaha *run

Siu KeOnG said...

Hope this year, u will less meet weird gals la..hahahhaa...

i think this year should be a good year for u ..i got the feeling

Anonymous said...

ya~~!au yong is damn right~~!

~~yk