Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big Change

I think you all must be waiting so long for this post. What actually are the sudden change and Big Change for me in this quarter of my life? For others maybe this is not really a change but not for me definitely YES~!

I plan to reallocated myself to another country. I need to give up alot thing in my home country, such as lovely Car, my lovely Prince and others such as friends and family...I might not able to see them frequently and maybe once in the blue moon. I hope this changes is really good for me but nevertheless I will never regret it thing go worst... because this is my decision made by me. I will bare with it.

I hope everything will fine and I wish you will support me on the decision that I had made and thanks for the 14 hours waiting :) Dont be sad and cheer up and enjoy the photo below.

A picture taken in Pulau Pangkor

3 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Just saw your post~ Wah! You want to "Yi Man" ar? Where to? Wish you all the best ya~ Don't want to kahwin here only go meh?

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johntim said...

Mui Ngee...
Not yi man so serious la... just maybe for sometimes there until I got what I want then come back lor..

Hopefully not long~!!