Thursday, February 23, 2012

Phuket - Day 1

Phuket was place that I couldn't imagine how it is. Before I going, I was thinking that is just like Pangkor Island, hahaha... but I was wrong, the place was awesome and great. However we have some unhappiness experience with their services (I mean, most of them give a better service to Ang Moh compare to us, maybe they give more tips?)

Alright, I would like to thanks Air Asia for the cheap ticket ;) I was agreed with their Moto - Everyone now can fly... which I think at least for me.Was excited all over the week especially my lovely girl. Packing since week a head. I was relax je hahaha. We are leaving from Singapore Changi Airport and having our breakfast at Papa rich. We are reach 3 hours earlier of departure time, she say she wanna TTF at airport... What a funny girl :p

Reaching Phuket Airport and going Patong beach by minivan which cost us about 150 baht per person. The mini van can fetch up to10 person. Rather than taking Taxi 450 baht per taxi. The mini van will bring you to some tour agency but dont worry, they never force you to sign any package.

Patong Bay Inn was our hotel that we stay for 4 nights. Clean and not so friendly staff ;) everything was ok and I give them 3/5 rating. Our stomach again calling for 911... heading to Thong Lor restaurant with FREE wifi. Enjoying air condition because weather just hot like nobody business out there. I still remember Patong - Bangla Road hahaha for the night activities... I was waiting for that much. Time almost 4pm and we start looking for motorbike for our journey. 250 Baht per day is the cheapest in town, moreover we not need to let them hold our passport, just photo state copy will do.

my Pretty girl~

Handsome me :)

A Must~! Tom Yam Gong

Beef Fry Rice (Lol)

Ermmm

Pumping petrol and start our journey to Promthep Cape for our dinner. Due to no GPS no Internet connection for google map... finally we SESAT -_-" which is actually very good experience for incoming day. We reach there at 7pm which sun is going to set down. We found the restaurant but too bad... bad services... unfriendly staff and we have wait about 30 mins without anyone serving us. We leaving after taking photo there :)

The night was dark and the road without lamp post, but we still survive with our motorbike :) Pass by Rawai and going back by Karon... Found some interesting food... BBQ, yummy. Stop by and take away, continue our journey back to Patong.

Passing by Rawai Beach

30mins of waiting...

Nice view but bad services

We prefer BBQ

Must Try

Jeng jeng jeng, most important part is coming. Just after finishing our food and bath, ngek ngek ngek... Bangla ROAD~! Walking around and enjoying beautiful SCENE =)

Can you see poll dancing? Hehehe

Tiger show... (thai girl I mean :p)

Crowded~!!!

You can touch anywhere as long as you pay :)
But I am not sure the gender, hahaha

Here we come the summary of the Day:-
1) Minivan- 300 Baht for 2 person
2) Thong Lor - 380 Baht

3) BBQ - 100 Baht
4) Motorbike Rental - 250 per day
5) 
Patong Bay Inn - 320 Baht for 4 days

Total Damage = 1250 Baht

*BAHT 10 = MY 1 +- ringgit

3 comments:

2号舞台 said...

Nice Beach Nice Food ;)
Love the adventure of motorcycle!

Johnt|M said...

Yeah ;) really miss that sesat adventure :p

Anna said...

Phuket has nice beach and nice food for tourist to try out! Their food is spectacular which are delivered through frozen transportation to the island so that it is super fresh. Thank you for sharing and keep writing!