Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Did I Change?

I wonder why and I keep thinking do I really change? I trying to doing something is best but end up with a word... "you change... you not as good as last time"...

Did I really change? Did I back to the square one which anger and not considerable? I just dont know... I'm thinking very hard for this few day and I think I just dont have a precise answer. I already try my best to do all the best thing I can do... or maybe I changing until myself also not realize? I dont know...

I just know... I really put a lot effort on to make thing better... I have nothing to add on...

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.
~Irene Peter


2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

ya, u change to become more fatty, you did changes, johntim..

yea, nx week can sleep with you again, i like your snore la, babe.haha

Anonymous said...

You change because the environment had changed.
Just like Bill Gates said, you cannot change the world but to change yourself to adapt to the changing world.

Conclusion, CHANGE IS GOOD!

-wei liang-