Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday in Hainan

Hi all, already sometime I didnt write anything special post. Nothing special happen here... In Hainan, China with my roomate(AuyongCK's) Nescafe and writing my blog... ermmm quite relaxing right? I am preparing mood for tomorrow :) At lot of thing happen in this year... alot suprises, alot happiness and alot sadness... I believe this is call life right?
Life still need to go on... I think positive is the key. For my friends, life is always up and down... when you are down, you need to learn how to get up and likewise when you are standing up, prepare the worst that might be coming. I believe prepare is better then repair the situtation and this what my previous company told me. Prepare rather Repair. I believe it apply to every situation.
My friend,
When you are upset,
Think about people who love you and care for you,
When you are happy,
Appreciate people that you love and you care,
Before everything is too late.

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

wahh..alot suprises, alot happiness and alot sadness...

kanasai i doing my work, u eating maggiee mee, drinking coffee, watching "i guess i guess", playing stupid online game....

u really so sadnesss lor...i pity you, multitasking.. bz man

Anonymous said...

Brother... you know what is rest time or not? Hahaha take some break my friend...

Work is important but rest is also much important. I hope you learn how to rest :p