Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PSP Play Station Portable


Ah.... I actually very much love PSP hahaha and since I travel so heavily... I really need this gadget ! I am almost waste all my time waiting in airport for do nothing... Stupidly I just sit there... if there is coll around than at least I can talk... but if I am alone? How wor? right? somemore the flight is so long take me 3 and half hours... at least I can watch some movies or listening some nice song than just sleep and waiting to arrived.


Thanks so much for the present... I really love it Hahaha. Excited ! I think I will really have fun with it. It can Wifi, Video, Picture, Game and Music too, so many function and I really going to use them all :) Today I going to download alot game into my love PSP... What game you think is nice ah?
p/s: Do I need to rename the PSP? What should I call it?

2 comments:

Butterflyzdreamer said...

i also want psp!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...

La la la... Call your dear buy for you laaaaa :p