Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fuwa

Hei ya... today I wanna write something about Fuwa... You all know what is Fuwa or not ... I think most of us will know Fuwa is 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Mascots. Right? You dont know? I think you are not part of this world haha... I am sure someone dont know about it :) Ok ok let me show you the picture here :-




Photo of the Month :) Harlo Fuwa Ying Ying :)Chinese: 福娃; pinyin: Fúwá; literally "good-luck dolls"


5 of them is popular Mascots of Beijing Olympic. Although Hainan dont have Olympic game held but most of the place is show 5 of this. They actually have a great meaning.

1) Bei Bei
2) Jing Jing
3) Huan Huan
4) Ying Ying
5) Ni Ni

They actually Sound Beijing Huan Ying Ni (Beijing welcome you) Very nice right hahaha... I think I going to buy 5 of them and keep it as memory for this Olympic games. Cant wait... left 8 Days to go !!! Olympic I am waiting for you !!!

1 comment:

Siu KeOnG said...

i want to take pic with ying ying, the big doll located at our hotel lobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!