Monday, September 15, 2008

Nightmare

Wah... I am so long never encounter nightmare. I think maybe this few week very pressure. Thinking of so much thing (personal) and worry about something. I think I need time for rest.
You know what I am dream of? I have 2 assignment need to pass up and time is getting shorter for the summission. Friend and Classmate is going to finish and I still havent started. Ahhhhh I worry until wake up... So stupid...
I hate assignment hahaha... for those who are study or part time... Please be more hardworking... dont like me in my dream... wait until no time only scare ...I wish everyone have a nice day today !
I Miss You !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey~!
You must be referring to me lah?
Haha!
Very tired leh, working + study...

btw, you aim for PhD la.. make ur dream come true... become Dr Johntim, fuyoh~!

-Wei Liang-

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments..

Wah I really scare ...

Phd? I dont want "Permanent Head Damage" :-p