Thursday, September 11, 2008

UMBRO

As you all know... I am getting very fat and become fatty bom bom soon... and stupid medical check up saying my cholesterol is high liao... OMG... doctor advised me to do more exercise... Ahhhh I so busy where got time wor (starting give alot of excuses :p)

But because of someone wanna push me down the hill if I am getting fatter... Better I do something to prevent it 1st hehehe. I joining Futsal last week and I think I playing quite well just because no shoe... if got shoe I think I can play well-er hahaha :p Sorry ah.... Siok sendiri ya =)

Yesterday lunch time go out with coll (auyong, heng, jacky and sunny) and decide to buy new shoe... Jeng Jeng Jeng...


Nice mou neh ! hahaha Just RM89.90 eh quite tai neh =) I always say... RM89.90 drop also drop lor... Kek sei my coll and friend. Tonight got Futsal again... Go Go Go !
p/s: Auyong CK will joining us for Futsal today... Welcome !

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

yeah...so tired after futsal... Not bad wo, u score many goal today, somemore not wasted my 2 assist goal.... Syiok la...nx time i want curi many ayam.

Your shoes bring you luck also. When go genting again? wear your futsal shoes go too...hahahha

Anonymous said...

What the...

Thanks for passing for me and goal =)

I tot u really dont know play but you seem ok wor... at least not so "ba ka" Keng

Hope to see you next week !