Monday, September 29, 2008

Super Sick

You know what is super sick meaning? Aghhhhhhh ! Stupid shit that my stomach keep lau sai (diarrhea) dont know how many hundred time and not forget vomitting. My asshole and my leng really painful !! grrrrrrrrrr It constantly lau sai from Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon (Today)... Can you tahan, dont know tomorrow still will lau sai or not ?? I just discharge from SJMC hospital and hopefully everything OK after tonight... and let see what I can do with it... Opss... I going to toilet again @#$!#^&*
.
*Running towards the toilet...
.
Thanks for the love, caring, rushing and worrying... Love you..

4 comments:

JooSin said...

ayoi... what had you eaten... until sick like this.. some more enter Hospital... jia lak..

But hope that you getting better lol and dring 100 plus more more as less water in ur body -> lau sei too much

:)

Johnt|M said...

thanks joo sin... I dont know what happen... just suddenly like this... hope this hari raya can get well soon.

Siu KeOnG said...

eat lala..eat more la..hahahaha....

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrr