Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 2 in SG - City Hall de Esplanade

After tired walking around Orchard Road and City Hall... is times to go back Bugis waiting my brother AY. While waiting, of coz I going somewhere of Bugis and try their food. As Phy phy mention there is a Mee stall nearby who serve a very good Noodle.


Not bad... It taste good and I think I kinda like it

Finally my brother AY is reach Hotel, We heading back again to City Hall, Esplanade for out night shooting. I would category night shooting is very hard because tripod is very much important and you need very good in controlling the light around. Here are some photo for share during the session of the night shooting.


Inside Esplanade

At Waterfront

I like this photo and it found infront of the Esplanade



The 3 hours photo session is never enough. Never enough for us to get what we want. We out of times, our flight is at 1035pm which mean we need to reach before 10pm. Thank God that we reach just on time before the counter close. Thanks AY and Phy for the trip and of coz my SG friends. I really had a wonderful trip with you all =)

2 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

The mee looks like Hakka Mee in Malaysia, make me hungry le...

Your photo skill semakin pro le wor...

Johntim said...

Muingee...
Yeah precisely like hakka mee in Malaysia...

So happy and thanks for your compliment =)