Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 2 in SG - Meet up + Orchard Road

Well, after a tiring night at Luna Bar... early morning 7am+ we wake up and breakfast with Phy. Phy say the dabao and Loh Mai Kai was great (only applied in SG). Then I try... hahaha the Dai Bao was B cup size and I enjoy with the sambal =) 1 B cup Dai Bao where got enough, I adding 1 more loh mai kai and "kopi peng" ooooo yummylicious !


After the breakfast, Ay was going meet his friend and I going to meet mine. Talking about meeting friend, I was so long never see her. I think since secondary school... but however we still chat in MSN. She are still the same old face :p I mean like form 5. Thanks for spending me the Lunch and really much appreciate =)


After the meet up, I got plenty of time before my bro is back to hotel. I go Orchard Road and walk walk... Everytime I hear people say go SG must go Orchard Road... been there so many times this is 1st time I walk in Orchard. Alot shopping centre as they mention, Tang, Ion, Paragon, etc etc. Then Boring me walk alone about 2 hours finishing the Orchard Road. I take MRT and towards City Hall. Hear that the Esplanade have a nice view to take photo... Okies try my luck walking there and yes really nice place to visit...

5 comments:

Phy said...

Wow de food look yummy delicious.....

sook ^^ said...

i want loh mai kai.... =.=
im hungry-ing~~~

Patty said...

singapore's dai pao is really small.. some even smaller than msia's cha xiu pao.

Johntim said...

Phy and Sook... dont so wai sek~

Patty yalor... B Cup niah :p Malaysia got Yip Zi Mei Dai Bao~ D Cup 1 =)

sdovelly said...

wah sehh...change header again!! Nice...BTW how come you look so paiseh beside you fren? :p