Sunday, October 04, 2009

Determination

Determination is very important when we going to achieve something in our life. No matter work, personal life or anything, we should have Determination. Do you agreed with me? In path of my life, I actually feel myself quite determine on the things I do. There are fews example I would write out here :-

1) My Education
- I facing quite alot problem with my study for Degree and Master but with my determination help me to completed all of them in time. Of course I need to thanks my ex for helping me all the way until graduated.

2) Slimming
- I was having fat times in years ago... Still need to mention my determination help me to reduce so much Kilo from my body =) Of course still need thanks to Vincent who always encourage me in the whole process. Thank God.

3) Etc...
- There are too much example I can give... yet just remember... determine and believe, you can do it.
Friend, I just want to let you all know, when you determine on doing something, you will achieve it. Trust yourself and do always encourage who ever who have determination on their objective. I wish you can achieve on what you want in your life... Good Luck ~

Another determination help to achieve.... This was my childhood dream to complete this. Thanks my niece (Yen) to support me when I in mess =)

p/s: Other than Determination, moral support also is very important. Do encourage our family and friends who have determination on their objectives=)

9 comments:

sook ^^ said...

gor u are right...
sorry i hav no commitment n determination.... ><

Johntim said...

Hahaha... I am not saying you la... I just say overall ma...

Gam Ba Teh ya ...

Siu KeOnG said...

u also very Determination in xxx also, steady 1. hahahahahha * run

Johntim said...

Of coz siu keong... keng dao~ Hahaha ask people who tried before =) Hahaha

sook ^^ said...

what is xxx ?

Johntim said...

Ah Sook~
18 SX small little girl dont ask so much =)

Kate :: Yean2 said...

Earth is Circle, it never been to Square.. whatever it comes, it still happened... whatever it won't determine it... it still happened....

Johnt|M said...

Kate you "yam si" ah?

Unknown said...

You may also need to have faith. Believe in what you want to achieve =)