Thursday, December 30, 2004

Bad Year Go, New Year Come

Dear My Friend,

Sad t0 hear that this year have alot new happen. Such as Latest Tragedy Tsunami/Earthquake, my GF's uncle pass away, friend's got sick(denggi), some friend's friend pass aways, Lossing 2 HPs and i got Sick also. Maybe i think for me is "Monkey" year (Fan Tai Sui). Alot sad thing happening to me but i cant do much thing to it. I have buy some food for Tsunami survivor and will send to charity centre. If i am Milionaire, i will be donate more and more money. So i think this might be a bad year for us of all not only on me. Let's Pray for those who pass away and try to help to those who needed.

Back to new year 2005, Alot thing i wish to do and wish to get... Eh My friend who read, My Birthday is near... so buy something for me hor... New Year Wish :
1) Get Good Result for my Study (same as my GF)
2) Wish My GF, GF Family, My Family, my friend and all of people in Earth Healthy... opss include me.
3) Saving alot money for my New House
4) Hope my New House can finish
5) and more... still dont know :)

Forget about sad thing and start with the new year that will come. Be Steady and Standby for any challenge that u all facing. Dont give up ! Hope is on our hand not on faith. But pray more for more luck kekeke. Lastly hope u all have a Very Nice New Year !

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Agree fren, this year really not a good year, a lot of sad things happen. Just hope that next year will be a better year for all human beings...