Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Girl In My Life...

Yoo What Up !

After Game in my life... now is the turn to talk about my GF... ok let me tell you actually hor... my 1st GF is at Form 1 lor... she is beautiful but hor very "Hua Xin" so I "Pit" her lor... and then hor at my Form 4 I again fall in love in 1 girl who very nice and pretty... I think she is the most prettier girl i been see in my life (when i 1996 form 4 ok ?). we starting PAK TOH until 1 days hor... she tell me... she : My mum dont allow us to PAK TOH... oh my GOD ! i trying to save this situation... drag drag drag... 3 month pass liao... but at 1998 about june tat time... my final exam for Pra Diploma. She sent me a Tape and ...... we break... i so sad and cry cry cry... Start from tat i promise my self Not to PAK TOH when i was not working...

Lastly... mana tau... when me at Diploma... i Terjumpa seorang perempuan yang baik, peramah, cute, "yin leong sok tak" and very lovely girl tertapi sangat kurus... we so friend until everybody thing we like BF & GF. never... as my promise... STUDY STUDY important. (dont ask me about the process... sceret)

Disebabkan sudah pun lama kita bersama and i am start working... some feel coming to me... (not feel berak) this is the time i need to do something "Need to do something" (ah bun mother). I pun tell them her lor... she not say something ... just smiling... (you all know what it mean lorr) then start loving each other until now... (dont say me so "Yok Ma") Sometime also will sckrew her also la... but this call "Hit is care of her and scold is love her"... am i right ?

1 more thing need to mention to those my friend... when u starting the love, be responsible and do what you can do... dont get hurt or hurt people. to build relationship betwen each other need to be long time... but if break just few minute. Some even loving each other cannot together because certain thing happen...

Moral Behind the Story
1) Appriciate What u can have now
2) Learn to Love ur family or friend now :)
3) Makan Nasi Jangan lupa taruh kicap (opppsss related?)

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Ha Ha... John u got so many GF ones.... how many all together? ....... Luckily you found Yuan, which is the best and won't simply dump you. If now, you are still crying, hahahah......