Friday, December 17, 2004

Balik Kampung

Yesterday, My girl friend suddenly tell me :

My Gf : You so long never go back, dont want go back meh ?
Me : Want but... go back 1 people very boring
My Gf : I teman u back ler
Me : Really ? muack muack

Actually, I already 3-4 months not goign back to hometown. This is because i got study (actualy is just a reason not going back), The best thing going back to hometown is :
1) Can Chat with Papa and Mama
2) Can eat alot fresh seafood and best food
3) Good Padi field view and nice environment

Other than that, i think alittle bit bored in there because no entertaiment at all. I have inviting my friend to eat seafood but some say "My Friend son full Month wor, cannot go..." Nvm... haha.

I will try to go back to hometown freq because as i told you "I am good guy, son, bf and etc". Friday must the day to enjoy and relax. So Cheer and Have a nice weekend to my dear friend :)

P/s : Sekinchan Seafood is Fresh, Nice and Cheap ! is a 5 Star* recomended Place !

3 comments:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Johntim, great to hear that you are going back... hehehe.... Dun let frenz think that you only going back for $$$.... (I understand your reason -_-')

Wei, didn't invite us to go along? Me and Joey still waiting to eat your delicious and cheap seafood lah :)

Philips at work. said...

Wei ! I really got friend's punya anak perempuan full moon woh !! Then I have to go to work in JB leh?
Time table to packed lah !! Soli Manggali Ah Kok ler !!

may said...

Sekinchan seafood is definitely best and fresh. I have my seafood delivered from sekinchan to KL. Besides catching the seafood fresh, it is important to deliver the seafood in cold transportation to ensure its freshness and best quality.