Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year !

Hai Guys/Girls,

Sorry long time never write blog. I currently very very busy lor kekeke. because hor
1) Xmas Party at Office
2) Jeff & Sky Wu Concert

23th December :
My Company Sports Club have having a Xmas Party in Office. It organize by Me and Keen Hooi and Supported by my Good Good Collugues. We have decorated our company very beautiful (thank to Deco Team) and preparing a nice food such as
1) Delicious Turkey
2) Popular Pohpia (best in KL and PJ)
3) Red Wine
4) Sparking, softdrink
5) Martel (dont play play2 Keen Hooi Sponsor 1, but not drink. lol)
6) Fruit

The party very successfully and is time for exchange gift. Yahooo ! Guess what, i get a Table Lamp from my Collugue Yuyu. It nice and beautiful. Thank again. Some unlucky people getting "Chocolate" and one of my friend in other company getting "Biskut"(remco) WTF ? lol

Time to 25th December ! Xmas Xmas Santa Claus come to my Room ? ohhh no just kidding. Me and my lovely GF going to Jeff and Sky Wu Concert. Jeff and Sky Wu is very near to us and they sing well. Jeff dancing like .... errmmmm dont know how to say, hehehe. The Concert full of peoples. After concert i go Back home and sleep.

This New Year Maybe have a BBQ party at my sister house. Stay Tune for more Blog. I will right Back ! Happy New Year !


1 comment:

Yuan said...

Jeff and Sky Wu consert is so good!
Since it was a charity concert, the ticket is cheap RM100 can get a first row seat if u go early!
Many free gift -VCD, Pen, Diary, Mini Bag, Greeting Card,...
Can do charity at the same time enjoy the entertainment.
HEHE
It was first time that i so near to jeff and i so afraid that i will rush up to the stage. hehe
Unfortunately i feel not too well that day so unable to shout and sing.
At the same time i would like to thannk you to my bf too coz he use up 5 hrs time not playing CO but fetch me and go to consert with me. Furthermore that day he is not feeling well too!
I hope that will be a similar consert in the future. Sure i will go there early to get the front seat. Yeah yeah!