Monday, December 13, 2004

Game In My Life

Hi, Good Day to all guys/girls who viewing my 1st posting in this blog. I am a good guy where i like to play game so much... guess what, i can play from morning till midnight and from midnight till morning just sleeping few hours. HEHE

Guys/girls who like to play Games, i will recommended you all to play Conquer Online. This is good and free online game. If u ask me do it need any subcription fee to play ? the answer is NO and it absolutely free forever (from GM of Conquer Online)... Emmm I have introduce this game to many people such as My Brother, My LovelyGF, Collegues, Ex-Collegues and some friend. Guess what, this make them crazy and can say "Kena Poison". but some... even though is AFK in TG also very very lazy... i think i no need mention some of them know... But i am very happen to play with them and i knew so many friend though this game such as necromant from israel, keysi & nzhore from phip and other friend in CO and other countries.

I am also Guild Leader in BlackDragonZ Guild for this Game and if u interested u can join.. it free for joining. I can tell you my guild member all very friendly good and some of them really good in consultanting such as remco. Dont forget also some of them are AFK queen and king. Those people AFK until u dont believe and ask "WAH this guy/girl AFK ah ?". but frankly, dont follow this kind of people attitude.. hehehe. Note : BlackDragonZ is top 10 guild in Tiger Server

Today 13 December 2004, My Character JohntM is lvl 102. I hope i can reach lvl 110 before new year. Anyway, i am a good and hardworking student, i will finish my work and my study before i am playing game(true?). Ok this for today and i will tell u more about my self in next posting. Remember to check my blog :) cheers


3 comments:

Yuan said...

Muahahaha!
I m the afk queen. If u c me leveling or plvl,
oh man, u r damm lucky, extremely lucky.!!!!!
Hehe.

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

Yeah, this game is absolutely attractive to me... I think the most interesting part of this game is you can make a lot of new friends from around the world. This really beneficial me since I am a "quiet" person in my normal day life. He He

Philips at work. said...

Hello I am Remco, what is a blog actually?
Defination of blog = weB LOG !!

So a web log is like your online dairy and notepad that you could just put in anything you want and you like.

Like my friend Johntim, he is a super hardcore CO game player, once he was killed by the Guard cause he PK too much ( he claimed he is a good man? oh really? ) after Johntim got killed by the guard his Super Item and Elite item all jatuh ping pong piang....

Hence Johntim could not sleep, could not eat, could not even pang sai... very up set.

2 rules :
1. Never get addicted to the online game.
2. Never get addicted to AFK too.

Anyway, blog more cause it's informative and could share more things among ourself without being have to repeat too much to too many people. Way to go Johntim !!