Friday, August 01, 2008

Pinyin - Translator

I finding myself hard to communicate with my colleagues in China. In term of speaking I no problem but come to writing, seriously I think it is a problem for me. I starting to think what is the best way to learn Chinese fast... and able to read what they write. I try a lot method like Google Translate and Transtar 7.0. It help but sometime funny word will come out :) Why my boss sending me to China??? Hahaha I think there must be a reason :)

Today while chatting with one of my colleague, she written a Chinese word. Bo Bian, I need to search in Internet. In the Internet I find some interesting website. <Chinese Pinyin> This website let me think of something. Give me a 'Idea' to do a Pinyin translator...

I starting to work out this thing tonight... Using VB6 and Ms Access (Testing 1st) . Dot Net I dont know neh... Just do a simple conversion from Chinese word to Pinyin 1st then later will improve it. Hope I can get something done and can improve on the communication problem. What should I name the program har... What name should I use ah? Comment la... :)

p/s: It something like this <Pinyin Translator> I wish I can do something like this.

No comments: