Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fong Kong

Fong Kong lor... so excited la... tomorrow is my last day for this trips. I "might" be free in Malaysia for 1 months... not confirm yet but I hope. At least I can spend more time with my family and love one. I am thinking... If really going back for 1 month:-

1) How should I spend my time?
2) What food should I eat?
3) Where should I go?
4) What task I will do in office?
5) What should I do?
6) etc...

So many thing I need to do... start from 31 March 2008 until now... I not really stay in Malaysia for longer period... mostly 5-10 days. I hope this time I can finish the thing I want to do. Not forget I will continue back my JT (jungle tracking) session and Detoxification =)

Malaysia, Ayam Kambing Bag ! (I am Coming Back !)

p/s: 加油 add oil for tonight Badminton Games !

No comments: