Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Lunch

Everyone is out for lunch and only me stay in office because I have no feeling to eat anything Hahaha. Just chat with old friend, about my current lifestyle and future planning.
.
Me : I am very tired currently,
Me : In term of physically and mentally...
Friend: What is your problem?
Me : Haizz I dont know what actually I want...
Me : Seem everything is not good for me
Friend: Only new hope, and new excitement can calm you.
.
Talk about hope? excitement... It seem not so exicting anymore. Maybe numb liao kuah. I also dont know... I think I need bring back my excitement in my life... else I will like a salt fish. Where all my dream go? How I am going to achieve it?... I wonder...
... and I still wonder...

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

no worry, you doing the best...you are salt fish, then i ma become water fish sit beside you la...hahahahaha


Aiyo... u no eat few day, talk also yu mou lun ci....tmr you can eat liao...freeze~~~~

Anonymous said...

-_-''

Hahaha waterfish !!!

Yeah... I can eat jor !