Saturday, August 02, 2008

I am the One

I dont want to explain anymore about everything that happen. Take it as I am the One who broken promise. I am the One who doing all the bad thing and I am the bad guys. I dont know what should I explain and what should I talk...
There is too much mistrust and missunderstanding... Until now... me, myself also dont understand myself... I am sure 'you' wont understand me as well... I think I might not be a good partner to be together. Trust me... That why I always failed in every relationship.
What is my future?... I dont dare to think about it... I might as well just focus on my career 1st... Take care... and I hope I can be strong enough to handle this situation... I hope you as well.
p/s: 831

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

close this topic la, its over, put here tok mek....

Anonymous said...

Close topic? how? You think Jira or iTracker ah? Resolved and Closed :)