Monday, August 25, 2008

Time In Malaysia

Already second week I stay in Malaysia, Although alot arguement but still I feeling happy with all day in Malaysia. And I am thinking how to stop or reducing arguement ...

*ermmm
Dont know... Really dont know how to handle hahaha... Maybe time pass by and by understanding each other more, the arguement will be reduce. I hope so and I seriously hope...

A bad news is I getting fatter, from 66KG and I become 70KG right now... I just cant control when I at Hainan (Malaysia also la... hehehe). Delicious, Tasty, Oil ... bla bla bla ... How to "Tahan" you tell me !!! Today is my 1st day Detoxification. I hope I can able to "Tahan" for another 2 more days. At least I can become 68 KG lor... hahaha **Please dont push me down the hill if I cannot reduce my weight.

Wish me success in my 10th Time Detoxification Ya... Gam Ba Teh !!
p/s: Some funny photo taken in Hainan with my roommate

Cowboy Death Match, Who Will Win? Using Banana hahaha :p

2 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

wish you kam fei successful la.. damm fat la u.

Anonymous said...

-_-"

Fat ah? Yalor... hopefully... I am trying very hard now =)