Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyone's selfish

You see... give you an example :-

When you looking for job, what is the your expectation? Frankly...
1) You hope, you can contribute and do your best to the company?
2) You hope, the company can give you better benefit and future growth in your career?
(of coz salary is one of the expectation)

I admit, I am selfish... I always looking for a company can growth me all the ways to the top. Of course in the same time I will growing with the company, right? But the main concern for most poeple is (especially me)... How we forsee the company to growth us in 5 years and not how much are we going to contribute to the company in 5 years time, right ladies and gentlements? Hahaha (For Boss... dont kill me, I just talk as an employee or "tar gong chai")

I believe it work in this way... what do you think? You can always argue with me that "is not that way"... but I got my supporter and reader... so better you dont comment something stupid here =) Wahahaha

Everyone have their own preferences, I will never say I am right or you are right... Just is matter our choice.

"If you put a pretty girl (sexy and big boob) and a toy in front of a baby, he'll pick up a toy because his need is different" - is all about different need in different time.

When he grown up... he will need the pretty girl =) Giving a right thing in the right time is the most important aspect. I wish my sharing is helpful for everyone when judging anyone or even yourself...

5 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

But i start from baby, i already want pretty girl (Sexy and big boobs)worr...

My taste always different~hahaa, i dont have much comment on your topic, is correct, diff ppl have diff needs. Sometime cause by many issue, maybe the person got burden/story behind it .

I just comment as a rule of your friends, of course friends and collegues always have different roles and different comment.

C'est La Vie

Anonymous said...

I think you kekurangan "SUSU" that why u need sexy and big boob :p Hahaha

Yeah.. our need is change when we grown up...

Butterflyzdreamer said...

this is a very interesting topic..for me..i will probably go and touch/cha the sexy big boobs girl 1st...and if i have the time i will drink her milk too (if she got la) and then i will go for the TOY...yes i admit im TAMAK/GREEDY..i want 2 different things at the same time and same need...how? Can or not? ahhaha

Siu KeOnG said...

hey...susu must drink 1 mek? Maybe i just use to smell?

u sleep with me 3 month, you dont notice i dont drink milk? I just drink soya bean.

hmm..actually i am quite kind one, but i know sometime kind cannot cari makan...

最弊波士郁的发威(癫过鸡),一咪系处系唔系就乱黎吠..wow wow wow...

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I am talking about baby ok?

What is the baby nowadays... revolution? mutation?

*fainted