Friday, January 23, 2009

Waterfall

Look at the picture below, how was it? Look nice right? I taken by using high aperture value and low shutter speed. This picture is taken when I visiting Dubai last trip. Ermmmm if you asking me, do I miss Dubai? I will say ... not exactly hahaha... I prefer Malaysia... I love food here, people, family, friend and of course you are the most important one.

Getting notice will be going to Dubai again... on week of 2nd Feb 2008 ... abit sad because Valentine is on 14... some how My birthday is fall on 18 and your too will be miss. It consider a triple miss for me... (I'm Sorry) Sometime, we have no choice to say 'No', I dont want to go... Work... to get money and because only this we can survive...

Going to some places that you not familiar is not so easy... You need to get use to the culture... get use to the people and the working environment is really killing me. However... there is about 10 days to enjoy in Malaysia with you... I wish is a good sign of year 2009.

Happy Chinese New Year to you !

p/s: This year you are able to play firework, excited?

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

Dun worry bro, i think ah so will understand. Maybe you can find other person and celebrate with you ~

Like have a candle dinner at the dessert...


wahwahhwahhahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I think u not going to have ur CNY this year... ah sou will kill you now !! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

who is ah so, never intro to us

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

I want to see firework photo then!!! Haha! I know who is Ah Sou le~

If no firework photo, I will call police to tangkap you, haha!

Ei, put Ah Sou photo here and let other envy you la!!!