Monday, January 05, 2009

Determination

I really need to be strong this time. For so long, I didnt detox... at all... I like to eat ! This is what everyone know about me... eat eat eat without proper slimming/keep fit will turn me become fatty bom bom again -_-... Arghhhhhh I dont want !!

I decided to detox today... ermmm can I make it? It been so long I never detox... In Dubai till now... 3 months hahaha eat non stop... frm 66Kg to 71Kg (today morning weight). At least after this 3 days... got 68Kg-69Kg I already happy haha (for CNY). Other than slim down, I also want to throw out all the rubbish from my body... eat too much rubbish (junk food) nowaday.... Semua masuk ! hahaha Banyak Poison la... my body =)

CNY is coming... meaning another year again... I still not achieve what I want... how ah? Must do something hahaha (do what?). I wish 2009 year of Ox is a prosper year for me, all my family and friend. Wish all Happy Year 2009.

I can do it !

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

yup..better detox, you look damm fat...haha

Siu KeOnG said...

me too what...aii..tonite go to do gym hope i can back to 75kg

Gambateh fat man

Anonymous said...

haha... at least u had achieved to bcome fat guy ;)

Anonymous said...

Foong... I know you slim... dont lansi ok? hahaha

Eh guys... where are u going liao... no news at all =) Miss u all la...