Friday, January 09, 2009

Live, Life to the Fullest

How to live, life to the fullest? I am thinking again and again… Doing something I like? Or doing something that I must do? There is different you know?

Doing something I like and I don’t need to care of the consequences.

  • Eg. I like gaming I just play game for it, travel, eat, sleep …

Doing something that is important … must do

  • Eg. Earn money and do something I don’t like -_-

How to live with fullest with this? If I continue doing something I don’t like… human are very weird… -_- including me. Haizz ! Well, we all don’t have choice… can’t complain… can’t speak out… unless u got a lot and a lot of money. If not just keep our mouth shut and do your unlikely jobs - I telling myself :p

Live life to the foolish is more suitable for me now… Hahaha

4 comments:

Siu KeOnG said...

So what is your next step?

Anonymous said...

Aiya...don't feel so negative la...you should think it like this: do something u must do but not like, earn the money then do something u like...eg play game, travel...

It's cycle in life. There's no such thing as always good...there's good then there's bad...then again it's good...hehe...

Anonymous said...

go n buy lottery, win can get 3 million $_$

Johnt|M said...

siukeong...
my next step is... *whisper*....

jennifer...
I know it... just hate it :(

Foong...
I buy jor... not kena pun :(